Spencer Merk was born and raised in the Cincinnati area and began his career with a local injury firm in December of 2013. Spencer graduated Cum Laude from the University of Kentucky in 2011 with a business marketing degree.
Spencer then received his law degree from Salmon P. Chase College of Law in 2014, and was placed on the Dean's list for his academic achievements. Spencer is also a member of the Cincinnati Bar Association, Northern Kentucky Bar Association, and Louisville Bar Association.
Spencer gained wide-ranging experience in the practice of criminal law while working as a Limited Licensed Intern at the Jefferson County Attorney's Office, the Kenton County Commonwealth Attorney's Office, as well as the Hamilton County Public Defender's Office. During his time at the Jefferson County Attorney's Office, Spencer was successful as lead counsel on four jury trials.
Spencer was named a Rising Star by SuperLawyers in 2020, the Top 40 under 40 by the American Society of Legal Advocates in 2017-2019, and was named on of the Ten Best in Ohio by the American Institute of PI Attorneys in 2018.
Spencer is now using his skills and knowledge to fight for client's rights and interests in the courtroom, in both personal injury and criminal matters.
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents - Plaintiff
- Truck Accidents
- Premise Liability - Plaintiff
- Brain Injury
- Animal Bites
- Wrongful Death - Plaintiff
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, Kentucky
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: Judge Ronald Panioto Scholarship
- Honors: Henry Clay Merit Scholarship
- University of Kentucky
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Departmental Honors in Marketing
- Major: Marketing
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association
Current Employment Position
- Founding Partner, 10/25/2018